You're the one that flicked this switch, I might point out.

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 10:59 PM, Bruce Lapham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Lol! That is hilarious!

Murd

--- Original Message ---

From: "Steve Boyd" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: December 21, 2013 8:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] SCA Electrician?

Had he won a second Crown Tourney, Calontir would have had HERTZog VOLTmar.

___
drx

On Dec 21, 2013, at 10:14 AM, Rob Howell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Well, for starters, SCA electricity uses deus voltage.

On Dec 21, 2013 10:44 AM, "Bruce Lapham" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
What exactly is an SCA electrician?

Do they only work with SCA electricity?

Are the properties of SCA electricity different than those of standard electricity?

Can I get SCA electricity cheaper than standard electricity and will it still power my home and appliances?

Murd (just being a dork)