I won't be able to make it.
I just got stuck with packing the entire Sunday School wing.. mostly alone
...in preparation for a construction related move. I need to be at church
from 11am - 230 pm this Thursday.

My apologies.

Lasairiona

--
Yvette Davis, MH,. RMT, HTP-C

BS - Natural Healing, Reiki Master and Teacher, Certified Healing Touch
Practitioner
Natural Health Consultant, Herbalist
www.msquill.com
https://www.facebook.com/msquillhealth