I just got a phone call from Tiger Hayes.  He said his mother who we know
as Lady Tamison Goodall of Manchester passed away from us on December 03,
2013 from complications with diabetes.  She had chosen hospice care and was
surrounded by family at her passing.

There is a memorial service tentatively scheduled for Saturday, January 04,
2014.  If you would like further information on the memorial service, you
can contact Tiger at four zero two - four zero five - seven nine four nine.

If you wish to give a memorial gift, he suggests either something
pertaining to diabetes research or a charity of your choice.

Owain