Thanks for setting this up.  I'll be there.  I can take three passengers from my place.
Etienette

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:32 PM, Yvette Davis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I won't be able to make it.
I just got stuck with packing the entire Sunday School wing.. mostly alone ...in preparation for a construction related move. I need to be at church from 11am - 230 pm this Thursday.

My apologies.

Lasairiona

Greetings all, wanted to let those of you that had asked about a walk through at Christiensen Field for WWM know that I was able to schedule it for Thursday, Dec. 12th as requested.  The custodian will meet us there at 11:00 AM.

--

Yvette Davis, MH,. RMT, HTP-C

BS - Natural Healing, Reiki Master and Teacher, Certified Healing Touch Practitioner

Natural Health Consultant, Herbalist
http://www.msquill.com/
https://www.facebook.com/msquillhealth