Thanks for setting this up.  I'll be there.  I can take three passengers from my place.
Etienette

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:32 PM, Yvette Davis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I won't be able to make it.
I just got stuck with packing the entire Sunday School wing.. mostly alone ...in preparation for a construction related move. I need to be at church from 11am - 230 pm this Thursday.

My apologies.

Lasairiona