I appreciate it, hon.  I'm okay, really; it's just been a long, hard day, and I'm really not up for company.  Should be better by Wednesday; see you then?

Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 16:18:22 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] writers' group?
To: [log in to unmask]

Hugs. If there is anything Al and I can do to help...... even if it's just a shoulder to cry on.......we're here.

Yvette

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Patricia Galbraith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Guys, sorry, but I don't think I'm going to be there tonight after all.  My first day back at work after the funeral has been a howler, and I think I'm gonna go home and cry instead.