Thank you for letting us know, Owain.  I’m sorry to hear that sad news.  She was a lovely lady.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gale Smith
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Sad News

I just got a phone call from Tiger Hayes.  He said his mother who we know as Lady Tamison Goodall of Manchester passed away from us on December 03, 2013 from complications with diabetes.  She had chosen hospice care and was surrounded by family at her passing.

There is a memorial service tentatively scheduled for Saturday, January 04, 2014.  If you would like further information on the memorial service, you can contact Tiger at four zero two - four zero five - seven nine four nine.

If you wish to give a memorial gift, he suggests either something pertaining to diabetes research or a charity of your choice.

Owain