We'll be there. The kids are excited.

Lasairiona

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 7:17 PM, Theron & Laura <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It would be cool if you could make it!

I think It should be an hour or an hour and 15 minutes.

--Gwyneth

From: Sean Siedhoff [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 6:17 AM
To: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor; Theron & Laura
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Dulces Voces concert this Saturday

How long will the concert last? I'm thinking I might bring Gabby.... Thanks!

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 9:49 PM, Theron & Laura <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings,

For those who are interested in Period Christmas music (and some 20th c. music), Id like to invite you to the annual Christmas concert of Dulces Voces (the non-SCA early music group I sing with).

Its this coming Saturday, Dec. 7, at Holy Trinity Episcopal church (62nd and A St. across the street from Pius High School) at 7:30 in the evening. There is no charge, but a free will offering is welcomed.

I hope to see some of you there!

--Gwyneth

P.S., and yes, the Christmas Monkey will put in his annual appearance.

--
Yvette Davis, MH,. RMT, HTP-C

BS - Natural Healing, Reiki Master and Teacher, Certified Healing Touch Practitioner
Natural Health Consultant, Herbalist
www.msquill.com
https://www.facebook.com/msquillhealth