Hi All,

I usually do smallish jobs and just ask for payment upon delivery. However,
I've been commissioned to make a large painting commemorating a capital
campaign and it will take me quite some time and involve a good chunk of
money. Stages in the project are to finalize the list of species that will
be painted, complete a detailed rendering of the composition that they can
make a banner with, and then the final piece. Should I ask for a portion of
the payment at each of those stages? Just the banner and final piece
stages? What do others do?

Thanks! Lore

--
*Lore Ruttan, *Ph.D.