Hi All,

I am new to science illustration, so I'm just learning all of the ins and
outs of how to sell artwork and take commissions. I have been asked by a
club (150 members or so) to illustrate some mushrooms for their T-shirts,
bags, mugs, and probably for their website. The illustration would
likely take me about 14 hours to make. They would like to have rights to
the image (I would not get a percentage of each shirt sale). What is a
reasonable amount to ask for? While I would be selling my time, materials,
and the rights to my illustration, I also know that they are a non-profit
club.

Thanks for your help!

- Julie Himes

Julie Himes Science Illustration