Lore,

I had one of those printers--I never warmed up to it--it was notoriously difficult to use.  It made nice prints, but the muss and fuss was problematic, so I got rid of it and reverted to my ever faithful Epson 1280.  So now I am unable to use the archival inks, but the prints are beaurtiful, and I don't tremble in apprehension every time I try to feed expen$ive large format paper in to it!

Good luck,

Chris