Hi Amy,

Thanks so much for this notice--I just bought one!  Curiously enough, I went to see the David Hockney exhibition today in San Francisco, and he has a whole room devoted to the camera lucida.  There was a wall covered with lovely, sensitive portraits, all drawn with a CL, and I was inspired to experiment with one, I was so impressed.  And now I can have my own for less than $50!  Happy Holidays!

Chris