It's not clear to me how these work - can someone please explain? Is this a manual or a digital tool?

Thanks,

Kathy

On Dec 11, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Chris Gralapp wrote:

Hi Amy,

Thanks so much for this notice--I just bought one!  Curiously enough, I went to see the David Hockney exhibition today in San Francisco, and he has a whole room devoted to the camera lucida.  There was a wall covered with lovely, sensitive portraits, all drawn with a CL, and I was inspired to experiment with one, I was so impressed.  And now I can have my own for less than $50!  Happy Holidays!

Chris