Amy,

I picked up one of these in the original Kickstarter campaign it cam about a week ago!  I just
played with it a little so far. You definitely have to keep still when using it or the image does
move around. Probably best to stat with a reference target point and always check that it is still
aligned before adding more to the image.

This might be woth a blog entry since lots of people are interested. If they want to go to the GNSI
blog entry on the Amazon donation page for GNSI and start from there, that will put a small donation
in the GNSI coffers.

http://www.gnsi.org/blog/donate-gnsi-buy-amazon

Britt