Barry

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Feltner
Sent: December-20-13 10:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] TAN-How to capture a gecko

Apparently the little thing shot down in a crack. I'm not sure they can find
it, but I'll sure ask. Dangling a meal worm on a thread.... I can picture
that.

A hava-a-heart trap, I've never seen one that small. but I'll sure pass it
on.

I'm not fond of the sticky stuff idea, but ...I'll tell her about this.
Depends on the size of the gecko and the wire holes in the trap.

huh.

worth a shot.

Gracias!

Linda