First SCAM of the old year....who knows Liz to let her know her email has been stolen?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: My Terrible Vacation Trip!!!!! Liz Scranton
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 08:23:32 -0800
From: Liz Scranton <[log in to unmask]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

I Hope you get this on time, I'm writing this with great grievance . I'm presently in Kiev,Ukraine, for a short vacation and I'm stuck...And really it was unannounced. I was attacked by four armed robbers on my way back to the hotel where i lodged. I was robbed and completely embarrassed.

All my cash,credit cards and cellphone were stolen. I've reported the incident to the embassy and the Police but to my dismay they seem not bothered, their response was just too casual. My flight leaves in few hours but I've to settle my bills before I'm allowed to leave. Now am freaked out, please I need you to loan some money, All i need now is $2,450, and i promise to refund you as soon as I'm back home.. Please let me know if I can count on you and I need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way I can reach you.

Regards,

--
Liz Scranton