They are totally amazing brushes. Can't wait to have some additional spare cash hanging around waiting to be spent.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)

www.psavageart.com

Join me on Facebook

On 12/3/13 2:20 PM, Kathleen Garness wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I had a chance to work with my new Rosemary and Co watercolor brushes this weekend, finishing up a very patient painting.

I am very appreciative to whoever it was that recommended them. I think they're wonderful, and gratifyingly reasonable enough in price to recommend to my students.  Quick shipping too!

Thank you so much,

Kathy G