P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Dec 11, 2013, at 6:52 AM, Phillip Vogel wrote:

ALT-CTL-SHIFT-Y toggles overprint preview. That gives you full resolution (but painfully slow) previews.

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Feltner
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 11:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] question about InDesign

ooh, that works. No, I've never checked that box.

It does place in to INDD, but it's extremely pixellated, like the EPS files do. I can't judge the success of the drawing with such low res pixellation.
I've forgotten  how to make it look "normal", like the sketch.  Is there a command to make it look on screen like it's normal?

THANKS.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325