Thanks everyone for your suggestions how to categorize my work and assign
%s! It gives me more confidence to ask for payment up front or part-way. I
know these people and trust them but I also know they are soooo slow. The
proposal deadline was a year and a half ago and they have just made a
decision!

Thanks! Lore