Running an Epson 1800 here and it's up to the same shenanigans.
Thank you for the tip about the rollers tho.
Chris
On Dec 3, 2013, at 12:13 PM, Karen Ackoff wrote:

I had a printer with a similar problem. Cleaning the rollers (the little rubber rollers that feed the paper) with a q-tip and alcohol fixed the problem temporarily (these get old and stop grabbing the paper effectively). To replace them was as or more expensive than replacing the printer. This is assuming this is your paper feed problem.
Karen