Thanks, Barry! You are always creative!
I like that idea. I've passed all of these along. My choice would be to find it and try to gently capture it, but I don't know the situation. Wish I was closer to help!

ONe capture method I use with spiders is to use a large zip-lock bag. THe edges are stiff and can stay firm on all the sides even tho pressing down on just one side. AND it's clear, so I can see if the animal is actually in the bag. The nervous part when capturing a spider with a kleenex is not to squeeze it, and then it runs up my arm to escape. So I adopted the zip lock technique.

I love the creativity!
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC