P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Dec 19, 2013, at 6:33 AM, Deb Haines wrote:

Open the doors and let it crawl out???

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>;
To: <[log in to unmask]>;
Subject: [SCIART] TAN-How to capture a gecko
Sent: Thu, Dec 19, 2013 1:30:59 PM

I have a friend who has a native gecko jump out of a rug, going to the dump, and now it's in her car. How can she capture it unharmed?

Once we had a neighbor who trapped a baby gopher snake on one of those sticky strips he had put down for mice. Ben went over when he called, and they released it by using PAM cooking spray.

Any other solutions?

Poor gecko
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC