I never used a roach motel. Can one remove the poison? or is it just sticky stuff?
Thanks,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Dec 19, 2013, at 8:35 AM, James A Perkins wrote:

When I lived in Texas, I once captured a gecko in a roach motel one of those rectangular boxes with some bait and sticky stuff (similar to the sticky strip someone else suggested). This was completely by accident. I had the motels to catch roaches and the gecko must have gone in after them. I suppose you'd have to bait the motel with some meal worms or crickets or something.

Jim