The small hav a harts would hold a gecko, and the trap mechanism is so sensitive even a gecko would trip.  It's hard to set at time.....

Let us know what happens, Please.  :)

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'll see if she knows where it is.... that is the question, meethinks.
L.

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615