I have seen (in fact own) a Have-a-heart small enough for mice…not sure about geckos…they’re not part of the local fauna where I live…I think the snow discourages them.

I like that hair-dryer on cool idea.  Urging the little guy out of that crevice seems paramount, after which he (she?) may bolt to a more convenient location, one hopes.  Keep us posted…

Barry

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Feltner
Sent: December-20-13 10:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] TAN-How to capture a gecko

Apparently the little thing shot down in a crack. I'm not sure they can find it, but I'll sure ask. Dangling a meal worm on a thread.... I can picture that.

A hava-a-heart trap, I've never seen one that small. but I'll sure pass it on.

I'm not fond of the sticky stuff idea, but ...I'll tell her about this. Depends on the size of the gecko and the wire holes in the trap.

huh.

worth a shot.

Gracias!

Linda