Lore, did you check thr printer platen gap setting for paper thickness? Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: Lore Ruttan <[log in to unmask]>;
To: <[log in to unmask]>;
Subject: [SCIART] A scrooge of a printer
Sent: Tue, Dec 3, 2013 3:12:09 PM

I've had my Epson R1900 for awhile and I like the output even though it's always been a bit finicky with it's paper uptake. However, it's been a positive scrooge of late; miserly, resentful, and stubborn. Is this the sign of a terminal illness or the need for some TLC? Is this the general persona of the R1900 or have others had better luck with the paper feed? I'm beginning to feel a bit resentful myself!

--
Lore Ruttan, Ph.D.

Lore Ruttan Illustration