Linda is it possible uou have different pixel ratios of the one image that is different than the others?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>;
To: <[log in to unmask]>;
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Question about brush sizes with Pen tablets
Sent: Thu, Nov 21, 2013 5:41:57 PM

Yeah, without looking at all of them, it's hard. There could be a slight difference in the manual settings. It happened to be the first one I did in this series. I could have been more timid in the pressure and stroke. Or, I could have manually set the brush size slightly different, but I was really trying not to.

I soon created Brush Presets just to establish a quicker method of going back to that brush with one click. Instead of scrolling down the point size on the default. That got tedious fast.

Color space difference. I went back and checked all of them, one I did have as RGB when it should have been CMYK, but it didn't hold through as the culprit.

I've drawn digital ink drawings before (different Wacom tablet), but this one was the first of the larger drawings and more sensitive tablets. If I can't rule out a technical issue I'm overlooking, it must have been me.

Many thanks, Britt.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325