Hi Linda, what you are writing about is so familiar to what Hendrik goes through  I just had to forward him your email.  It is frustration at its best! Sally T

http://www.sallythibault.com
Vinalhaven Island Memories 1950 - 1990
Maine Coast, USA

Nous connaîtrions-nous seulement un peu nous-mêmes, sans les arts?
Could we ever know each other in the slightest without the arts?
                          Gabrielle Roy (1909-1983