I like the Purdy brushes. I do a lot of my own interior work to save money on the house. They seem to have the best spring and longevity and, more importantly for me, a nice chisel edge.

Your 2" sash will probably do for you. I find the angled brushes pretty versatile but you may prefer the square ones.

Occasionally I lose a hair over time but not often. They're synthetic, nylon I think, so good with both oil and acrylic; should be carried by most major hardware stores or online.

Also, might be less expensive than the Liquitex, dunno....

Kathy G