To those of you in the USA considering last minute end of the year charitable donations, consider giving to the Guild of Natural Science Illustrators. The GNSI is a 501c3, and donations are fully deductible for those who itemize on their tax returns. We just had a $500 donation come in today and it made me realize that the GUILD is a very worthwhile organization to promote as a recipient for those who are lucky enough to be able to give a little extra.

You can donate to the GNSI here:
http://www.gnsi.org/catalog/donation

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
Britt Griswold