http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/r1900_/r1900_ug/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm

Lore,  I havent used the R1900  but I know on my Epson menu button I can check the various setting for paper, ink settings, networking, etc.  Typically Epson has sensors that automatically adjust for the paper. I tried a heavyweight canvas thru the manual feeder but I think because I dont have enough space to feed it thru completely flat it grabs or does not feed properly.  Also tge link above seems to specify addional steps required.  Also when printing from the auto feeder if the paper guide is too tight against the paper it eill not feed properly and catches. Not being able to see what is going on its hard to troubleshoot.   Best.  Deb
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android