I just love them.  Great for detail and so inexpensive.  Holly

On Dec 3, 2013 1:20 PM, "Kathleen Garness" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I had a chance to work with my new Rosemary and Co watercolor brushes this weekend, finishing up a very patient painting.

I am very appreciative to whoever it was that recommended them. I think they're wonderful, and gratifyingly reasonable enough in price to recommend to my students.  Quick shipping too!

Thank you so much,

Kathy G