Thank you this is truly incredible and a wonderful teaching tool! Diane

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stoney Compton
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 9:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] fantastic poster!

Hi Folks,

I just stumbled across this link. As creators of natural science I think you will be as gobsmacked as I was to see what these folks have created.

Happy Holidays!

http://www.upworthy.com/the-poster-is-mesmerizing-the-story-it-tells-is-electrifying-have-you-seen-it-1111111118?c=to1

Stoney

Stoney Compton, SFWA

Author of Russian Amerika and Alaska Republik (Baen Books)

Treadwell, A Novel of Alaska Territory, as well as
Diplomatic Exchange, Level Six, and Whalesong, now available in Kindle

and trade paperback format from Pullo Pup Publishing through Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005LZWL3S

http://www.stoneycompton.com

http://www.facebook.com/Treadwell.novel