Stoney,
WOW!  Truly amazing. Thank you for sharing…another inspiring work for me as I embark on my final project for my BFA, Scientific Illustration degree, University of Georgia.  This is worth financial assistance.

“OC” Carlisle

On Dec 4, 2013, at 12:01 PM, Diane Dorigan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you this is truly incredible and a wonderful teaching tool! Diane

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stoney Compton
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 9:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] fantastic poster!

Hi Folks,
I just stumbled across this link. As creators of natural science I think you will be as gobsmacked as I was to see what these folks have created.
Happy Holidays!

Stoney

Stoney Compton, SFWA
Author of Russian Amerika and Alaska Republik (Baen Books)
Treadwell, A Novel of Alaska Territory, as well as
Diplomatic Exchange, Level Six, and Whalesong, now available in Kindle
and trade paperback format from Pullo Pup Publishing through Amazon.