From: Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [SCIART] fantastic poster!

I have been talking via email to the people at the Beehive Design Collective, the makers of the wondeful poster, and they want very much to join our listserv (not for promotional reasons--rather because they are fans of GNSI, and want to talk nature art)--I can't remember if the list is open only to GNSI members, or can others chime in?

Chris