I met a representative of the Beehive Design Collective at an event earlier
this year and have the poster "The True Cost of Coal". He was traveling
with the extremely large banner version of this poster (like you see in the
video) and I can tell you their work keeps viewers looking and involved for
a very long time. It's exciting to see a new poster. Thank you for the link
to the new campaign.

Tania

*ArtPlantae LLC *
*ArtPlantae Books*