Tania: I just e-mailed your group.Great find.
Best
Ann
-----Original Message-----
From: Tania Marien <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Dec 5, 2013 8:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] fantastic poster!

I met a representative of the Beehive Design Collective at an event earlier this year and have the poster "The True Cost of Coal". He was traveling with the extremely large banner version of this poster (like you see in the video) and I can tell you their work keeps viewers looking and involved for a very long time. It's exciting to see a new poster. Thank you for the link to the new campaign.

Tania

ArtPlantae LLC
ArtPlantae Books
5225 Canyon Crest Drive, Ste 71  #127