Hi All: Indesign Wizards:

I have a graphic designer using my artwork who needs to designate a color to a grayscale .psd, .tiff, or.png (pencil drawing) with a transparent background over a dark color. Basically a light colored pencil sketch over a dark background. In INDD.

I'm not familiar with the nuances of INDD for transparent graphics.
She can turn it to bitmap, but it alters the look and delicacy of the pencil sketch. this panel is BIG (12" x 64").

If it's easier/simpler in Adobe Illustrator, I'm for that, but most all her files are in INDD, and she prefers to keep it in that software.

Plus....if I colorize it in photoshop as an RGB or CMYK, it may not be the same color as the one she designates from the original INDD file, and might not match the other panels that she is using colorized bitmaps on.

Any thoughts?

Super thanks,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC