 Greetings from Sofya,

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Tatjana <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On 1/6/2014 8:17 PM, Tatjana wrote:
>
>  ... Thus, it is by examining the process that we determine into which
> Order the person in question belongs.
>
>   ------------------------------
>  *From:* Jerry Harder <[log in to unmask]>
> *Subject:* Re: [CALONTIR] A Concern
>
>  True but the practical problem being we are lucky if 20% of the people
> at the meeting know any given person being discussed and what they do..
>
> Gerald Goodwine.
>
> -----------
>
>  By talking to them.  At Queen's Prize, at Kingdom A&S, at other
> events... it takes only a little more effort to find these things out.
>
> Mir!
> Tatjana

It would be a lot easier to do that for people like me who live on the
borders of the Kingdom AND have trouble putting names to faces, if there
was a secure on-line "watch list" so I would know who to be looking for
when I can finally get to an event.

And when I can get to an Order meeting, I would be a better participant,
having some idea who has already been discussed, and whether a name needs
to be brought up again.

Now, at the end of a meeting, I'm lucky if a couple of names have managed
to stick in my head long enough to later find the face to put with the name.

:-(

Sofya

              ___
http://www.sofyalarus.info
                      {o,o}
"Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
                  (__(|
"Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et