Oops.  I forgot, there's a little blurb about animals in the SCA
Seneschal's Handbook.  Basically defines service animals, suggests that an
event's pet policy be clear and consistent and includes a general pet
policy, equestiran items and hound coursing on the sample event checklist.

www.sca.org/docs/pdf/KingdomSeneschalHandbook.pdf
Sofya