I know there are a few unemployed people out there - maybe this will
be a good fit for you.

Please feel free to repost to your local groups

We have a need for a SSRS Report developer with strong MS-SQL skillset.

If you don't have a lot (or any) SSRS report developer experience -
that's okay. We'll teach you.  But you must have strong SQL skills.

Would prefer someone with some business intelligence and datawarehouse
experience - but not a requirement.

Must be willing to start almost immediately.

We're a small department serving 80 people. Two developers and one
BA/tester.  I'm currently the only developer.

3 weeks vacation starting the first year.  7 holidays a year, and good
benefits.  A very caring and open organization.  They just don't just
talk the talk, but also walk the walk!
Must be willing to work hard during work hours.  We don't socialize a
lot on the job - saving that for lunches and after work get-togethers.

If you are interested or know of someone who might be - apply to Merit
at www.meritresources.com. Go to the bottom of the page and click on
Careers. Give me a heads up if you put me down as who recommended you.

Unfortunately, there is no relocation money in the budget.

Debra Hense
aka Kateryn de Develyn