Phhhht! You're just a baby! ^_^

Happy b-day.

Baine

  _____

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael DeStefano
Sent: January 21, 2014 8:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] On my birthday

Today, I am 55! And I wanted to take this opportunity to tell everyone how
grateful I am for all of YOU!
Never in my life have I had so many friends; so many wonderful people with
SO much talent, compassion & heart.  I am amazed at your abilities and
accomplishments, grateful for your instruction and assistance, overjoyed by
our time together, and humbled by your charity.
You make life worth living; I love you all. -------- I will now spend the
rest of the day playing video games & shopping online with my BD money
{while making BBQ beef in the crockpot}.
I wish good health & unbridled success for ALL of us this year!!!!!!!
YIS,
Old Gwydion
  _____

No virus found in this message.