In good faith I donate this fund for a humanitarian foundation project.my name
is Mrs, Qusarah taramah Jones.
With your permission I want to request for your kind acceptance of a huge
privilege which my husband left before he deid. My beloved husband died in Nov
20 2012 and he acquired enough wealth which he surpposed to invest in less
privilege home. In the spirit of faith and kindness as a human being living in
this planet with all things that God have created for us to live well which we
are surpose to be our brother's keepers, that is why the bible said what shall
it profit a man be gain the whole world and losses his soul. this request i am
making today sustains I and my late husband wish since we did not have anyone to
entrust this privilege in to his/her care. However, if you consider setting up a
foundation for humanitarian work with the sum 52.5 million American United
States dollars
inherited from my late husband who was an industrialist. I decided to donate
these funds because I have no child and my days are numbered according to my
physician who always examines my health because I was diagnosed by cancer. I
want you to use these funds nationally and internationally to people without
hope, against which we must not be careless. My name is Madam Qusarah Taramah
Jones Aged 64, and childless, always cheerful with a desire to do good and give
those who need help. The principles which I rely in life are faith, humanity,
solidarity, respect and trust. Please always put me in your daily prayers so
that God will grant more days to my leaving and confirm these funds into your
hand. Hoping to hearing from you soonest wi
steveiroh: soonest with your informationthat I will submit to the bank for the
transfer of this money to your account and your delays in replying to this
message will create an avenue of searching for another person that will
understand the nature of my situation in other handle this donation funds
gloriously to the Kingdom of God. Send your name, your picture, your telephoen
number and other particulars to enable me introduce you officially to the bank.
Sincerely yours.
Mrs.Qusarah Taramah Jones