If someone in Wyvern Cliffe can help me, please? I need to know how far Linn
is from Jefferson City on Highway 50. My nephew is retiring from the Army
this spring and has applied to the Technical College there to study
Avionics. However, while I could tell him how far it is to Jeff City from
here, I've never been to Linn. Can someone help me with this? Time or
mileage, I don't care which. Also, does Linn have a local paper or does the
Jeff City paper carry the real estate ads for the community?

Baine (looking forward to having Clayton home again--in a manner of
speaking)

**I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.**