Point blank: It is much harder to get recognized if one on one is all
your comfortable with.  But your probably not teaching as many people or
as "out there" for others that might otherwise avail themselves to your
teaching.  Maybe that's fair.  Spreading your craft is part of it.
Perhaps its realizing that that's a week point to be worked on.  Do you
get to be a night or hus by saying I really don't like fighting against
a mace, can you fight me with something else?  No! You work on fighting
against a mace till your good at it. Hammers and lilies are the huses of
the A&S would.  Laurels are the nights. Prowess is prowess though very
different between the orders. Teaching and comportment is expected of all.