Wow. That might really hurt without the water! :-)

The original Schlitterbahn is an hour and a half south of me here in Ansteorra. I wonder if they will add something like this. I already *know* that my lady won't do this or even ride the elevator that high. Or are the steps the only way to get to the top??

Watch the stair climb video :-)

Maybe some of those training for Crown or Estrella should simply climb those stairs a couple of times! And for a real workout, do it in your armor!

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris