On Dec 31, 2013, at 9:44 PM, Lord Mangus Thunderson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Shipping to and from Canada use to be transparent i.e. not noticeable as 90% of Canadians live with into 10 miles of the US border but now with our tighter borders slows thing now as everything from Canadian now has to go through customs but then again in the old days we were often not even stopped crossing the border and now we need a passport
> Magnus

Sometimes crossing even a friendly border can be funny. Sometimes not so much.

Here are a few SCA stories about crossing the border.
border-stories-msg (36K) 1/ 9/97 Crossing international borders for SCA events.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/border-stories-msg.html

Always looking for more. Although I wouldn't expect many from Trimaris.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris