On Jan 8, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Isabeau De Beaux Yeux <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> There will be an A&S competition of German/Bavarian Style beers, and sausages and or buns.

Period or it doesn't matter?

> Judging will take place during the lunch hour.
>
> Here is the Chieftains Class Schedule

Wow. Some nice classes. If any of the instructors are creating class handouts for their classes which are complete enough to stand alone, I would love to consider them for the Florilegium.  You keep the copyright and can update them at any time.

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris