I turned 71 the day of Coronation.  Hertha

From: "Bonnie Steele" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:42:42 PM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] On my birthday

Ha! Gotcha all beat. I turn 70 at next Lilies . . . and, I walked 10 miles to school . . . EACH WAY! Happy birthday "old" Gwydion.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 21, 2014, at 8:30 AM, Michael DeStefano <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Today, I am 55! And I wanted to take this opportunity to tell everyone how grateful I am for all of YOU!
Never in my life have I had so many friends; so many wonderful people with SO much talent, compassion & heart.  I am amazed at your abilities and accomplishments, grateful for your instruction and assistance, overjoyed by our time together, and humbled by your charity.
You make life worth living; I love you all. -------- I will now spend the rest of the day playing video games & shopping online with my BD money {while making BBQ beef in the crockpot}.
I wish good health & unbridled success for ALL of us this year!!!!!!!
YIS,
Old Gwydion