I'll second Osipik's.  Been taking cars there for over 10 years.  Very trustworthy and very good work.

~Brendan

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Avraham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It's not Olathe, but it's only a few miles north. Osipik Automotive, near 59th & I-35. Xandre recommended them, and we've been taking the cars there for a few years.
Avraham

Any chance anyone has a great mechanic that they trust and go to?  Stepson needs auto work but don't know who to call in that area.

Duke Gabe.

--
"I have an idea. It starts with 's' and ends with 'litting their throats.'"
~Belkar from The Order of the Stick